Overview of Best Status Run Options [not the discussion thread] | Page 23 | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Overview of Best Status Run Options [not the discussion thread]

nightelves

Hi Danger are you searching using the multi-city tool? I weren't able to pull that itinery up.

Danger

A member on FlyerTalk mentioned that it's down even further, to USD140 return.

I can replicate it easily on Matrix. Put the arrival and departure cities in and add DFW, PHX to the outbound routing codes field.

You can definitely call yourself a mileage runner when instead of driving 300 miles, you take three flights and travel nine times the distance.

snabbu

Established Member
Qantas
Platinum
Flights
My Map
Some of us are based in US?
If the COVID-19 numbers were on the decline I’d jump on a few of these but right now, and for the next few months at a minimum, I’ll be staying grounded.

Nimo

Intern
A sweet deal for $340 and 320 SCs. It can be done all in 24 hours without having to do an overnight. I imagine it would be a brutal trip, though.
It's good deal but not sure how many of us will travel & to avail this we have to travel international which doesn't seems to be happening until dec 2020