NZ Amex bonus points??

Status
Not open for further replies.

ccherry

hi all

its great to see that Australian amex card members get lots of amex promotions. i hardly see them in NZ, there were some but more of "go into the draw" promos.

im more interested in earn bonus points. the NZ page for bonus points has never been updated (all expired in early 2010) or lefty blank. ive phoned a couple times to amex 0800 (gets direct to sydney i believed), has been told no bonus points offers at the moment. no emails and no letters for the pormos.

my question is - has anyone experience the same (as a nz cardholder)? or does anyone know any promos that they receive via any sources? and like to share?

cheers

hi all

its great to see that Australian amex card members get lots of amex promotions. i hardly see them in NZ, there were some but more of "go into the draw" promos.

im more interested in earn bonus points. the NZ page for bonus points has never been updated (all expired in early 2010) or lefty blank. ive phoned a couple times to amex 0800 (gets direct to sydney i believed), has been told no bonus points offers at the moment. no emails and no letters for the pormos.

my question is - has anyone experience the same (as a nz cardholder)? or does anyone know any promos that they receive via any sources? and like to share?

cheers

I do recall some promos a couple of years back and that turbo option that allows you to get double points for a fee each year, but I think that has passed also. Perhaps send them some feedback and let them know they should try and get some bonus offers for NZ card members. I wonder if Amex is losing popularity in NZ and that's why bonus offers are few and far between, poor economy etc etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back