NYC 2 separate bedroom apartments

Status
Not open for further replies.

mickeymouse

Hello everyone,

Iv been trying to look for a 2 separate bedroom suite to stay in NYC (hopefully close to Time Square). I have my other half and my parents coming along and we would like to stay together but have our own rooms. Id prefer it to be apart of a hotel if possible so that rules out airBnB. Does anyone have any recommendations? Trying to stick to a tight budget as well. Thanks very much for any help you can provide.

Now with contactless delivery, shop online to get drinks delivered to your door or pick up in-store in 30 minutes. Lowest Liquor Price Guarantee. Biggest Range.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Bolthead

Good luck with a tight budget in NYC. Can't really help you however when we went to NYC last year we used Air BnB and I notcied that there was apartment buildings that had 2 x separate apartments in the same building. Perhaps that's an option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..