Now Expired: 50% Bonus Points when you transfer to Velocity

Status
Not open for further replies.

RickyRiccardo

I just got this offer in the mail from AMEX/Velocity

Get 50% Bonus Points & you could win!

If you’re a member of American ExpressÒ Membership RewardsÔ, you could be flying across the globe on Velocity Points sooner than you think. Just transfer at least 2,000 Membership Rewards points to your Velocity Membership Account before 31 May 2008 and we’ll give you 50% bonus Velocity Points! Terms & Conditions apply.

Where in the world would you fly on your Points?

With a 50% bonus to boost your Velocity Points balance, you could put those Points towards an international holiday! Fancy a gallery tour of London? A shopping spree in Dubai? A trip to Fiji? You can fly to just about anywhere in the world with Velocity’s International Airline Partners. Find out where your Velocity Points could take you.

Five luxury overseas holidays for two to be won!

For every single Membership Rewards point you transfer to Velocity, you’ll receive an entry into the prize draw to win one of five luxury overseas holidays. Even the bonus Velocity Points you get for transferring before 31 May 2008 give you extra entries. So the more points you transfer, the more chances you have to win! Terms & Conditions apply.

For more details on these fantastic luxury holiday prizes and how to get 50% bonus Velocity Points in three easy steps, fly to velocityrewards.com.au/bonus NOW!

Is it just me?

When I clicked onto the supplied link... all I got, was the old 25% offer, that expired in November 2008.

Is there really a 50 % offer ??

GORDO

Please please tell us a new 50% bonus deal is forthcoming.
:D:D:D
And we want all our ong-overdue amex bonus points now!!!!!:evil:

I am not sure why ff.com re-issued a post of mine from April last year? That's why there is confusion. I haven't posted anything about a 50% bonus campaign this year (you can see the post date in the message).

If I were drawing your attention to any promotions it would be the 'Win 25 Million Velocity Points' promotion 25 Million Points : Home Page

I am sure that the guys at frequentflyer.com will be happy to back out my re-post and close this thread to prevent further confusion or frustration.

Cheers,

Ricky

Ricky,

The reason this thread has re-appeared is because another member has found the original thread and posted a reply. Your original post was always in the forum, just a long way down when viewing the most recent threads.

I have edited the thread title to prefix with "Now Expired:" so hopefully people will recognise that and understand this particular promo has expired and to look for current promos.

I will also close this thread now as you have rightly pointed out that this particular promo is quite old and no longer available. Members can find information on the current 25M points promo via your link or other threads in this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back