No points for payments via Postbillpay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aspro2

I've just got my first statement for my Altitude Black (Velocity). No points were awarded for a council rates payment using Postbillpay and Paypal. Is this normal? (I haven't used Postbillpay for anything else in this statement period.)

(The sign-up page for this card only lists ATO as excluded. The T&Cs PDF lists "government charges".)

Solution
I haven’t used my Westpac card for ‘Government’ charges for a long time. Not surprised if they’re doing this now to cut back even more. Citi haven’t been paying points on anything remotely government for a long time and Amex have been at ‘half’ earn for even longer. Only a matter of time before this is rolled out with every issuer.

I tried to load my Revolut account with my Westpac card. Previously was a purchase now a cash advance with all the associated fees. St George (also Westpac) are going down this path too. No points for reloads. Revolut isn’t ‘Government’ but seriously g changes creep in here too.
I haven’t used my Westpac card for ‘Government’ charges for a long time. Not surprised if they’re doing this now to cut back even more. Citi haven’t been paying points on anything remotely government for a long time and Amex have been at ‘half’ earn for even longer. Only a matter of time before this is rolled out with every issuer.

I tried to load my Revolut account with my Westpac card. Previously was a purchase now a cash advance with all the associated fees. St George (also Westpac) are going down this path too. No points for reloads. Revolut isn’t ‘Government’ but seriously g changes creep in here too.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back