Next CBA Awards to Velocity Bonus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nooks

I've got a bunch of CBA awards points and looking to switch to Velocity Points. I know CBA didn't participate in the May bonus offer. Anyone know when/if CBA will likely participate again?

Usually it's November according to points hack but I have heard nothing about it.
CBA ands WBC were left out of the 15% bonus in May...I hope it's their turn now :-(

A little birdy I know who works at Velocity told me that CBA will be included in November. Will be stacking my business Amex with ATO spend at the end of this month :)

A little birdy I know who works at Velocity told me that CBA will be included in November. Will be stacking my business Amex with ATO spend at the end of this month :)

That is great news to hear. Will be sending out my points over to KF.

I've never transferred points from CBA before - when I click the link on the velocity 15% bonus page it directs me to the CBA main page?
Any ideas?
cheers

Log on to Netbank on your computer and then click the little 'A' icon beside the credit card. Then you'll find the option under 'redeem travel' or similar. :)

hey guys,
would velocity be better compared with to QFF

I am looking for business and first class travel long haul

I have cba credti cards too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back