Cruiser Elite
Enthusiast
- Joined
- Oct 31, 2010
- Posts
- 14,886
Will update Sunday as to progress

I’m sure you won’t regret it, Sydney’s SKL (whether F or J) is really nice and tranquil, great food, barista coffee and has runway views too, get in early for one of the armchairs with window views.Thats a bggr - just re-booked an end Oct trip out of Syd rather than from Mel, and only because SQ make it so hard to add domestic legs 'and' attempt to buy a points/cash upgrade to F (thats another topic). Its a nice space tho, remember it from the days of flying EY back in '17, probly not too long after it opened. View attachment 524280
Oh yes the view over the iron roof in SYD SKL F is to die for - you can see it here in a video I posted of SYD SKL F on 10/06/2025I’m sure you won’t regret it, Sydney’s SKL (whether F or J) is really nice and tranquil, great food, barista coffee and has runway views too, get in early for one of the armchairs with window views.
AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements
Oh yes the view over the iron roof in SYD SKL F is to die for - you can see it here in a video I posted of SYD SKL F on 10/06/2025![]()
I’m happy enough with the window views from the armchairs in SYD SKL J.Oh yes the view over the iron roof in SYD SKL F is to die for - you can see it here in a video I posted of SYD SKL F on 10/06/2025![]()


