New Qantas Double status credits offer (book by 2/9/26; travel 3/9/26 until 14/8/27)

Took a DRW - BNE flight this morning using a movie voucher for a paid fair to ensure Mrs Goosh and I reach platinum.

Check the app and it's shown as

QF 0827 DRW BNE
BUSINESS CLASSIC PLUS
FLIGHT REWARD

And only 38 SC 🫣.

I'm guessing this is some sort of glitch and will sort itself out.
 
Read our AFF credit card guides and start earning more points now.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

I'm guessing this is some sort of glitch and will sort itself out.

It won't sort itself out, you'll need to talk to Qantas. Wait for the DSC to post before you contact them.

 
Took a DRW - BNE flight this morning using a movie voucher for a paid fair to ensure Mrs Goosh and I reach platinum.

Check the app and it's shown as

QF 0827 DRW BNE
BUSINESS CLASSIC PLUS
FLIGHT REWARD

And only 38 SC 🫣.

I'm guessing this is some sort of glitch and will sort itself out.
I just had similar this morning. Guess I'll wait a bit before raising a case...
 
Booked a flexi movie ticket, changed it to an earlier screening, got the DSC 24hrs after I exited the cinema. The sequel takes place at the weekend.
 

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.

Currently Active Users

Back
Top