New free for life citibank card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got this one in the mail the other day and very happy with it. Comes with free Priority Pass membership, the Dining Program (free wine!), travel insurance and all the other features you expect from a higher-end card.

Definitely grab one while the offer lasts!

it appears they have extended it to 28th feb now. anyone get more then one priority pass from cb in same name. pp told me some cough saying its not allowed if its the same name on two different card accounts of same type from same bank.

When it says "the higher the band you're in the more you could save" what are they going on about? how do the offers differ?
FWIW i'm currently in the Very Good band.

Also if i didn't want to do a balance transfer as such are you able to just choose the cheque to self option for the 9 month period or does it have to be offered?

*Raises his bat

Last edited:
When it says "the higher the band you're in the more you could save" what are they going on about? how do the offers differ?
FWIW i'm currently in the Very Good band.

Also if i didn't want to do a balance transfer as such are you able to just choose the cheque to self option for the 9 month period or does it have to be offered?

*Raises his bat

The balance transfer offers are different, that's all as far as I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back