new citibank plat 60k bonus

Status
Not open for further replies.
just applied for this credit card this morning. the call centre dude was not convinced that this offer is still available and he kept me on hold for 10 minutes before he could confirm.

let's see if I get the card.

Can anyone let me know if the additional $49 for QFF reward is an once-off or annual payment. Thanks.

Can anyone let me know if the additional $49 for QFF reward is an once-off or annual payment. Thanks.

youre actually gonna transfer to QFF:shock: and pay for the priveledge:mrgreen:

Bummer!

"Citibank Credit Cardholders are not eligible to apply for this introductory offer. "

I already have a Citibank Gold Fee Free Visa. Otherwise I definitely would have applied this card.

Bummer!

"Citibank Credit Cardholders are not eligible to apply for this introductory offer. "

I already have a Citibank Gold Fee Free Visa. Otherwise I definitely would have applied this card.

Anyone know if this applies where citibank is the provider of the card but the card is branded another banks eg Suncorp....

Citigroup is the credit provider and issuer of Suncorp Clear Options Credit Cards. Suncorp Bank promotes and distributes Suncorp Clear Options Credit Cards on Citigroup's behalf under an agreement with Citigroup. Suncorp Bank will not guarantee or otherwise support Citigroup's obligations under the contracts or agreements connected with the Credit Cards (other than those relating to Suncorp Bank internet banking and telephone banking).

TIA

can you ring up and cancel ur current city gold card and apply for this and get the points?

Other than with bonus partners, one gets one Citi reward point per dollar spent. Does 60k reward points equal 60k Qantas frequent flyer points?

Applied for this card via the link given by OP, received a phone call from Citi to confirm a few things, then got the approval email (I think I missed their call at the same time), no call to my payroll department. I can see the card in my account (holding a transaction account with Citi for 3 years), now waiting for it in the mail.

Is this still on/ coz hate to pay 125 and not get the points haha.

How long you reckon it will take to credit the points?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back