New card's welcome offers

Status
Not open for further replies.

mini2

Established Member
For people who's recently obtained their cards, what welcome offers have you received? Might be worthwhile to compile a list of offers.

- Woolworths $30 spend $15 credit
- David jones $?? spend $?? credit

Anything else to add to the list? :mrgreen:

For people who's recently obtained their cards, what welcome offers have you received? Might be worthwhile to compile a list of offers.

- Woolworths $30 spend $15 credit
- David jones $?? spend $?? credit

Anything else to add to the list? :mrgreen:

DJ was $40 spend, $20 credit.

Recently signed up for 2 x Velocity Amex and 1 x Platinum Charge, all 3 got the Woolworths spend $30/$15 credit and DJ's Spend $40/$20 credit.

DJ was $40 spend, $20 credit.
Ts & Cs for the DJ's offer as with the WW's offers stipulate 'Gift Card' purchases ineligible - but WW's Gift card purchases worked to get credit - anybody know if the DJ's offer will be same?

Ts & Cs for the DJ's offer as with the WW's offers stipulate 'Gift Card' purchases ineligible - but WW's Gift card purchases worked to get credit - anybody know if the DJ's offer will be same?

Sorry CE, I can't answer that one as I bought real goods that I needed.

If previous DJ promos are valid data points then every single time I've purchased gift cards and the credit appears.

CE - just buy something inexpensive like $1.50 butter dish add $50 gift voucher and you also get free delivery as a card holder

Its worked on every other Amex promotion with David Jones (ie $50 back for $200 or$40 for $200 etc)

As a result I have a lot of butter dishes!

I also got $10/$30 on Wollies, $20/$40 DJ's and the $150 / $300 Langtons.

Ah no sorry I thought you got the DJs one

It was a cracka for SPG points this time around!

Re: New card's welcome offssers

Recently applied for and received the AMEX DJ's Platinum banking to QF points

as above received the Spend $30 receive $15 at Woolies as well as the spend $40 receive $20 at David Jones (but to be clear, this does not apply for David Jones instore and only applies to online purchases made at DJ's online

There's supposedly a Coles offer similar to the Woolies one but haven't been able to confirm.

A word of caution - only the primary card holder gets the offer. I mistakenly logged into Ms Alex's AMEX, saved the offer then went down and put the spend on my card. Had to go back and try again using partners card as she is the primary holder.

Offers I've had:
- Woolworths: $30 get $15
- Woolworths: $30 get $10

Note I purchased a $60 gift card and asked the attendant to split the payment it over two transactions ($30 each), pretended to use different cards. Got two emails within 5 minutes. $60 of fuel for $35 - not bad! Now I think about it you could just redeem 2x $30 gift cards - and that'd give you 2x 4c vouchers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Staff online

Back