New Amex statement credits

I have been waiting for a Hilton offer as have a stay soon but it looks like it has been designed by the accountants to ensure as little money as possible goes out the door.
 
I have been waiting for a Hilton offer as have a stay soon but it looks like it has been designed by the accountants to ensure as little money as possible goes out the door.
SYD+1 received the IHG one on a Gold CC but wasn’t on mine (only my QBR card)…🤷‍♂️

Anyway, we have an IHG stay next week, so we will try and split it 50/50.
 
$150/$40 for each of Virgin Wines, The Australian Wines & Laithwaites Wines. I recall some of these might have stacked in the past?? Can someone remind me which?


IMG_1988.jpeg
 
Didn't get Virgin Wines on any cards (most likely because I've used it before). Just the Australian one on my standard Elevate Amex
 

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back
Top