New Amex Rewards Promotion - Virgin Blue - 5 Bonus Points per Dollar

Status
Not open for further replies.

creeno

Intern
Just noticed this new deal on the Amex site:

Until the 16th of March 2008, book any flight in Australia with Virgin Blue on your American Express Card and receive 5 Bonus Points for every dollar spent. That's on top of the points you already earn.

Simply click here, to book your next flight or to find out more.

Or call Travelscene American Express on 13 13 98

Offer valid until 16 March 2008.

Terms & Conditions
#Offer available on all Virgin Blue airfares purchases within Australia from 2 - 16 March 2008 inclusive. Applies only to purchases in AUD in Australia either online at www.virginblue.com.au/amex, through the Virgin Blue Guest Contact Centre or via Travelscene American Express Travel Agents where Virgin Blue is identified as the merchant for the transaction. This Bonus Points offer is available to American Express Cardmembers enrolled in the American Express Membership Rewards program. All Qantas American Express Cards and Cards not issued by American Express are excluded from this promotion. Enrolment in Membership Rewards is required (an annual fee applies). Subject to terms and conditions of the Membership Rewards program.

NOTE: Link not working yet....suspect won't be active until 02 March....

I booked some flights with my AMEX on VB/Amex website, and i didn't get the 5 points.......

How did you book?

Offer T&C's said:
Applies only to purchases in AUD in Australia either online at [noparse]www.virginblue.com.au/amex[/noparse], through the Virgin Blue Guest Contact Centre or via Travelscene American Express Travel Agents where Virgin Blue is identified as the merchant for the transaction

nowork said:
Well i was on the Virgin Blue > AMEX and then booked a flight on the left hand side of the screen.

Might be worth giving DJ a call on 13 6789, or Amex Membership Rewards on
1300 363 276.

A delay in bonus points posting wouldn't be too unusual. I know I get it fairly often when bonus points are going to my Velocity account.

For those interested....I booked 2 return SYD-OOL flights last week using Velocity Rewards points (I know, I wouldn't typically use points for domestic flights....but I have a tiny Velocity balance, and I got the 2 return flights for 1800 points each, so could have been worse)....

Anyways, I paid for the taxes on my Amex....and the bonus points posted this morning....so it does apply to Velocity redemptions :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Staff online

• NM
    Enthusiast
Back