New American Express Platinum Design

I feel Amex's card design is getting worse each time. I still much prefer the plastic card for the Amex Charge card as the metal card causes problems and I don't like the attention it gets when I use it, I wish there's a way to request for the old plastic card for the Amex Charge card.

Ssssh! Don't give them ideas :)
They’ve already rolled out the new design to Centurion and that coincided with a fee increase. With the $A so close to $US60c, that’s not an unexpected conclusion for Platinum either.
Post automatically merged:

I feel Amex's card design is getting worse each time. I still much prefer the plastic card for the Amex Charge card as the metal card causes problems and I don't like the attention it gets when I use it, I wish there's a way to request for the old plastic card for the Amex Charge card.
Why not just use ApplePay/Google Wallet so no one will see your card when you use it?

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back