NAB Qantas Standard - 10 000 bonus points [Extended to 31st October 2010]

Status
Not open for further replies.

kort

Intern
Link is here - NAB - NAB Qantas Card

Bonus 10,000 Qantas Frequent Flyer points

Apply and make your first eligible purchase before 10 September 2010

Annual fee is $65 which appears to be better value then the Gold option.

Actually the promotion expires on the 30 September. Can admins please update the posts (not sure how to edit)

I took this offer up. I have been using it for 3 weeks now. Paid the first bill yesterday and those points (the ones that I earnt through my normal spending) turned up.

However, the bonus points didn't. Does anyone know when they turn up? Who do we ask if the bonus points don't turn up?

I took this offer up. I have been using it for 3 weeks now. Paid the first bill yesterday and those points (the ones that I earnt through my normal spending) turned up.

However, the bonus points didn't. Does anyone know when they turn up? Who do we ask if the bonus points don't turn up?

hi, you gotta ring nab up and let them know. that's what happened to me and it was because they didn't link my ff number correctly during my application so even though i got the points for spending i didn't get the bonus points. once i rang and sorted it out, the bonus points appeared next month.

Thought some readers might want to know this....

I signed up for this promotion, paid the annual fee ($65) and got my 10,000 points to my FF account.

Last week I rang up NAB and told them I wanted to cancel my credit card account.
I told them it was nothing to do with their customer service (they were actually very friendly, etc), but I needed to cancel some credit cards as I was applying for a home loan (I am actually house hunting) and was advised I needed to lower my credit card limits or eliminate some cards altogether to improve my chances of pre-approval for the home loan.

The friendly NAB staff person from the retentions team then told me that NAB has a policy whereby if you cancel your card within 30 days after paying the annual fee, they will refund the cost of the annual fee back. AWESOME! Cheque came in the mail today. So, in effect I got 10,000 points for free :)

Wow, that's awesome. I have that option too... but I have decided to keep the cards as I don't have any other cards that earn points for spend. So am happy to have got the deal.

I would suggest that this can only be applied for in the next 8 days (judging by how long it took me to get my cards). After that, you won't be able to do the first spend by October 31.

Wow, that's awesome. I have that option too... but I have decided to keep the cards as I don't have any other cards that earn points for spend. So am happy to have got the deal.

I would suggest that this can only be applied for in the next 8 days (judging by how long it took me to get my cards). After that, you won't be able to do the first spend by October 31.

The refund of the annual fee can be applied to any NAB Credit Card, so long as you cancel your credit card within 30 days of paying for it (it being the Annual Fee).

Last edited:
Mine is in the post :D...hopefully they don't latch on to the fact there are some wierd QFF's out there who would go to the effort to apply for a credit card only to get the bonus points and take the points back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back