NAB Premium Rewards Card 40k bonus QFF Points with $0 annual fee first year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only cancelled previous card last week so spose I should wait to at least mid March before giving it another crack. :D

It does not explain "eligible purchase" how much and on what?
Mac card going this week.... Here comes NAB.... Now how much is BT on cards effect credit score?..... Do you tell em or see if they check it out?
Is. Two cards with total 32k owing 0% 12 months to pay off;)

It does not explain "eligible purchase" how much and on what?

It does if you click on their T&C:

* To be eligible for the bonus Points offer, you must apply for a new NAB Qantas Rewards Card by 19 April 2015 and make an eligible purchase within 90 days of opening your account. Everyday purchases exclude transactions NAB decides are wholly or partly for gambling or gaming purchases. NAB may vary or end this offer. Points will be credited to the qualifying members account within 2 months of the purchase. Bonus Points offer not available in conjunction with any other offer or to NAB credit card customers transferring from another NAB credit card or to NAB staff under Employees Choice.

So as long as it is not for gambling or gaming, any purchase will do. By implication there is no minimum spend to qualify.

I know that once where I was chasing points in the original Everyday Amex Promo that I bought a CD that was marked as a $1.00, but it rang up as only $0.01. Luckily the cashier still put it through, and a 1000 bonus points then landed in my MR account as it was a qualifying eligible transaction :D probably the best $0.01 have ever spent. You might be able to replicate that here to gain 40,000 QFF points!

Last edited:
has anyone applied. when i click to apply.. it shows me a $65 annual fee... bit weird :S

Same here. Applied and is referred. Let's see how it goes.

Now if you have a $30K 0% BT sitting in a card does this show on your credit rating?
Do they just check credit rating fine and not actually what owing on cards(0% for 12months)?
Filling out application "How much do you owe"? $0 or $30K?
Cancelling MAC card today :( as Annual fee coming up.....
Do they want payslips or group certificate on application?
Has that $65 fee request gone on application yet...as ment to be free?

This is a very good offer. Though only 10k points, the BT/interest-free purchase (being cash elements) are huge.

So $250 annual fee waived
Then on application says under annual fee "$65" but waived annual fee for first year in conditions…….
So is that $250 waived and the $65 waived aswell?

What are your thoughts?

Also just informed it is 0% for 12months on BT(ozbargain source)

I applied and got referred at 6am this morning. Rang them up at 9am and they approved on the spot and said that card will be mailed out tomorrow. Nab advised me that i got referred as I had applied for another nab card (promo for 20k qff) a few days ago. Looking forward to receive 20K+40k qff pts.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back