Status
Not open for further replies.

fantasy86dj

Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Gold
Good evening everyone,

I am just wondering, from everyone's experience, how strict are NAB with the income requirements for their credit cards? The Platinum card sure looks good (I am with CBA Diamond now) but I am eyeing the NAB platinum. I don't quite have the $65,000 per year income but would like to know all the same.

Good evening everyone,

I am just wondering, from everyone's experience, how strict are NAB with the income requirements for their credit cards? The Platinum card sure looks good (I am with CBA Diamond now) but I am eyeing the NAB platinum. I don't quite have the $65,000 per year income but would like to know all the same.

After the GFC tightening up on credit requirements, i would say pretty strict.

Why don't you ring them?

Thanks, reason why I am asking is that I have always been able to dodge the income requirements with ANZ, St George and Westpac before and I have never tried with NAB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and enjoy a better viewing experience, as well as full participation on our community forums.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to enjoy lots of other benefits and discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back