Multiple AMEX Travel Credits

wsthong

Any advise on using 3 travel credits for hotel in a single booking via AMEX Travel website.
These benefits were part of the AMEX Plat Charge $450 and $400 AMEX Reserve

Last edited:
I used a hotels.com
Any advise on using 3 travel credits for hotel in a single booking?
night and a AccorPlus Stayplus free night recently in melbourne Booked the same type of room across bookings and then emailed hotel who linked the bookinbgs so I woulkd stay in same room

Not a hotel booking but I've used 3 travel credits toward a single flight booking 3 months ago.

I called the travel line to make sure if that is possible and they advised to go ahead with the booking.

1: Redeem 1 travel credit on Amex travel portal and pay the remaining cost with the card.

2: Call them again and provide the booking reference and they manually apply the other 2 travel credit toward the amount charged on the card.

Hope this helps, better to ring them see if this is still a thing

Not a hotel booking but I've used 3 travel credits toward a single flight booking 3 months ago.

I called the travel line to make sure if that is possible and they advised to go ahead with the booking.

1: Redeem 1 travel credit on Amex travel portal and pay the remaining cost with the card.

2: Call them again and provide the booking reference and they manually apply the other 2 travel credit toward the amount charged on the card.

Thank you.

Exactly this. I haven't done so myself but been advised multiple times by Amex Travel that this is the way to do it.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back