MR Statement and Rewards Inaccessible

Status
Not open for further replies.

phamid

Intern
Hey Guys,

I've already raised this with Amex, but curious if anyone else is having issues going through their MR statement or actually browsing and redeeming rewards (transfers as well).

Issue started approximately three weeks ago, ignored for a couple days thinking it was a glitch, but kept persisting.

Amex hasn't got back to me yet, but again, can't click through "Your Points Balance" nor "View and Redeem".

Haven't redeemed any points in a while, but they're all pooled (Green, Plat Edge and Plat Reserve) to my Platinum Charge as Ascent Premium.

Thoughts?

Not exactly your problem, but I've always had problems transferring to HHonors from my David Jones Amex. Comes back with an error in Step 3 I think after entering the four-digit number on the front and the three-digit number on the back. Had to call them to initiate the transfer. No such problem when transferring to the same partner using Reserve Amex.

Not exactly your problem, but I've always had problems transferring to HHonors from my David Jones Amex. Comes back with an error in Step 3 I think after entering the four-digit number on the front and the three-digit number on the back. Had to call them to initiate the transfer. No such problem when transferring to the same partner using Reserve Amex.

You're lucky to even get to that stage. At the moment, it's throwing me this error:

"We are unable to complete this request at the present time"

The webpage drives me insane.... You are signed in on the Amex page and have to sign in again for the rewards page and you get that stupid message... "We are unable to complete this request at the present time"

Infuriating

Ooh ROo

Willie

Same thing happened to me a few weeks back, however you can still get around it by click "Use Points for Charges", then click "My Points" under "Points Account" Tab. Hope this helps.

I logged a support request on it last week. The rep said 'yes, it's a real problem, i'll send to tech support and get back to you in a week or so'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back