Latitude phone 'support'

Eventually got through. I was querying an app which failed to authorise my Latitude credit card and I was trying to find out why. The agent after going off enquiring still didn’t have much idea what I was talking about so I didn’t pursue it.

I then rang NAB with exactly the same queries as their card was also bounced by the app. The guy knew exactly what I was talking about and investigated it closely but couldn’t help me, but at least you knew is stuff.

Unfortunately Latitude support is pretty terrible. It’s a useful card so long as you don’t have to interact with them.

You mustn’t have been on the call long as they have an automatic disconnect feature! When you eventually get thru with a query, they put you on hold while they flaff around and meanwhile, the auto disconnect trips….😡

Its been a long time since I've had to deal with them, fortunately. Yes, a very useful card but just may be able to be put into back-up status behind my points-earning NAB card, with their change in charges. I still don't think I understand their FX, though, after discussion on another thread :rolleyes:

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back