KrisFlyer Points Transfer -"TECHNICAL ISSUES"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben174

Transferred 90,000 points to my Kris Flyer from Amex Plat Charge card last Wednesday, points still not credited, 3 emails back and forth and amex just keep saying "we have a tech error, and cannot give you a timeline when this will be fixed or when you can use the points in kris flyer"

Anyone else got this problem?

I need a flight Sing to Mel in next couple weeks, and without QF avail i transferred in to SQ as a lot more flights, but as each day goes the Saver J's are disappearing before my eyes.

Is there anyway i can hold one without enough points? Or is it tough **** for me? lol

I noticed last week that the transfer facility was down with some general error.. you might have got the request in just before this occured but are now in limbo because of it.

I was going to transfer 10k over to SQ anyway so might test it and see if things are fixed now. Hopefully they sort it out.

if its not there in 5 days id get them on to it I once had a prob where it was rejected even though it was the right account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back