Koyo Chasing in Tohoku Japan (#9) and some last minute shenanigans | Page 7 | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Koyo Chasing in Tohoku Japan (#9) and some last minute shenanigans

rbjhan

i really love any report on Japan.We really love the place.On one trip we were in Hirosaki at the peak of sakura.Just beautiful.Excuse a few pics.
I'd love to go to Hirosaki specially for the Sakura.
It is however not the best time of the year for me to get away though.

Work wise Oct/Nov is most suitable plus I leave Melbourne for a while during hayfever season! 🤣

klm597

Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Gold
Flights
My Map
Thank you for the interesting Japan report as always.

My thoughts on Taipei were similar - it felt like halfway between mainland China and Japan, but with the yellow taxis of New York. Looks like you had much better weather from the top of Taipei 101 then I did! Did you get a good look at the tuned mass damper?

1.JPG

rbjhan

My thoughts on Taipei were similar - it felt like halfway between mainland China and Japan, but with the yellow taxis of New York. Looks like you had much better weather from the top of Taipei 101 then I did! Did you get a good look at the tuned mass damper?
You mean this one? ;)
PB034650.JPG

rbjhan

I wouldn't call that much better weather by the way....more like my F1.8 prime lens and photoshop skills 🤣

klm597

Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Gold
Flights
My Map
You mean this one? ;)
Ahh yes what a beauty thank you! That picture with a wide-angle lens is much better than anything I managed to get.

I wouldn't call that much better weather by the way
That was during a small break in the clouds, most of the time it was much thicker. Oh well just another excuse to go back in the future . 😁

rbjhan

Ahh yes what a beauty thank you! That picture with a wide-angle lens is much better than anything I managed to get.

That was during a small break in the clouds, most of the time it was much thicker. Oh well just another excuse to go back in the future . 😁
Panasonic Leica 8-18mm F2.8-4.0, a very good investment indeed if I say so myself :cool:

Yes more Taiwan visits in the future definitely, work well with my annual Japan trip anyways.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cubiscus