Off peak there tends to be some availability and not released at the exact timing. It just shows up especially on the BNE - NRT route.it is getting absurd now. There's no one single business award seat from Aus to Jap
QF metal ex BNE is getting a bit of love. I saw some SYD-HND also.it is getting absurd now. There's no one single business award seat from Aus to Jap
First seems hard to get - haven’t seen availability for a whileOff peak there tends to be some availability and not released at the exact timing. It just shows up especially on the BNE - NRT route.
There's of course the JAL F that also shows up once they firm their schedule up.
AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements
It's actually relatively easy compared to business (with both QF and JL) - problem is you have to wait a lot closer to departure.First seems hard to get - haven’t seen availability for a while
JAL has changed business strategy recently. They have entered the US credit card market in a major way, becoming partners with Capital One, Bilt and Citi. They are concentrating the release of award seats in their own program to take advantage of this influx of US credit card points. I'm not surprised that they're releasing fewer seats to partners.Anyone having luck snagging JAL seats right when the calendar opens? It used to be fairly reliable to book a year in advance, but that doesn't seem to be the case anymore. I'm not even seeing much last-minute space popping up either.
I haven’t been looking at Oz-JP, but I was seeing two J seats SYD-USA via JP regularly popping up on the outer limits of the search window up until a month or two ago.Anyone having luck snagging JAL seats right when the calendar opens? It used to be fairly reliable to book a year in advance, but that doesn't seem to be the case anymore. I'm not even seeing much last-minute space popping up either.
