Iphone App that helps work out which CC to use

Status
Not open for further replies.

twilsoncrow

Intern
Hi there Wondering if anyone can help me locate an iphone app that I can use to help me work out which CC to use at the time of purchasing/paying bills etc. I have a scrappy piece of paper that just isnt working for me anymore! I can find a few Apps that can be used for USA cc but no luck in finding any for Aust CC.

Any ideas thanks

Hi there Wondering if anyone can help me locate an iphone app that I can use to help me work out which CC to use at the time of purchasing/paying bills etc. I have a scrappy piece of paper that just isnt working for me anymore! I can find a few Apps that can be used for USA cc but no luck in finding any for Aust CC.

Any ideas thanks
No I don’t but this is a genius suggestion :D

My wife would find that very helpful. I have zero technical skills to do this so we need a programming whizz to get it going. My trial and error method is a bit behind.

great idea but in the real world would be a pain to use.
I only ever need to refer to my cheat sheet when paying govt bills, or other online transactions, in other words, when I am at home.

No way would I use such an app for everyday spending. I just work on a simple premise, If a retailer dont take AMEX, use my Visa.
(I do have 6 credit cards, but I only carry 2 with me)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back