InterContinental Brisbane opening June 2025

My Ambassador weekend night is to be used by 1/3/27. both Brisbane and Sanctuary Cove have no weekends free between now and then. But I see quite few weekends available in Sydney and Double Bay. not really value paying airfares and $700 plus a night.
That's odd. Brisbane and Sanctuary Cove are both showing full availability for Ambassador free night bookings through to April next year when I search (Brisbane even has availability for tonight, if you're super keen).
 
Read our AFF credit card guides and start earning more points now.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

That's odd. Brisbane and Sanctuary Cove are both showing full availability for Ambassador free night bookings through to April next year when I search (Brisbane even has availability for tonight, if you're super keen).
Well when I looked at our preferred week note saying check available dts and every weekend had either saturday or sunday sometimes both crossed out. I will check again.end it came up with no availability. Then I will recheck. Though for me the parking situation for Brisbane is dire.
 

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back
Top