Instructions to Redeem Award points to QFF

Status
Not open for further replies.

PLANT

Established Member
Hi all,

Can someone please list BASIC instructions to redeem Awards points into QFF program
ie. After login to true awards...where do you go?

Regards

Click on Redeem points tab.

Select the latest Catalog (eg for me it's Autumn Awards Update - Plt 09)
Select the Frequent Flyer category.
Select Qantas Frequent Flyer
Click View Detail

Plug in the appropriate data, Redeem.

Dumb Newbie Q - as I am just signing up to QFF and my existing cards / accounts are CBA, is this the best way to manage the points or does anyone have a better way ? I do have a citibank card but not sure if its better with QFF.

Thanks

Dumb Newbie Q - as I am just signing up to QFF and my existing cards / accounts are CBA, is this the best way to manage the points or does anyone have a better way ? I do have a citibank card but not sure if its better with QFF.

Welcome.

At the moment the advice earlier in this thread is useless as there is no longer any option to transfer points to Qantas in an ad-hoc manner. You need to sign up to their Direct Sweep option ($10/year).

The Commonwealth credit card point earning options are changing over the next few months, so they won't be as good as they are now. There are more details in this thread: http://www.frequentflyer.com.au/com...wards/comm-bank-issue-amex-changes-19445.html

I'm not too familiar with the Citibank cards and their current options. Other people here know the cards better and may be able to comment further.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back