HSBC Qantas Platinum Visa Card 35,000 bonus points plus two qantas passes $199 ann fe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HSBC Qantas Platinum Visa Card 35,000 bonus points plus two qantas passes $199 an

Is there a listing anywhere to find the corporate partner names?

Re: HSBC Qantas Platinum Visa Card 35,000 bonus points plus two qantas passes $199 an

I sent in my application for this card last week as my company is a corporate partner.. It didn't say anything about sending in payslips with the application, but now I'm thinking I should have sent them along to save time.

I applied online a week or so ago. I literally got instant approval and the card arrived in the mail two days later. I didn't send any payslips. I'm glad though that I applied for this one instead of the Macquarie one judging by the comments in that thread.

That's interesting, I hope my approval comes through soon too because I was hoping to use it on my travels in two weeks time (and cancel my Westpac Earth card).

I also got instant online approval - for $10k. The application details said the min. would be $6k. Rec'd the card in less than a week.

Last edited:

Got the pin today, hopefully card will appear tomorrow.

Thinking of applying for this card. Can you select a credit limit yourself? or does it force it upon you with the max they are willing to give you. I prefer not to have cards above 6k.

Also what is the max credit cards you could have from personal experience before your starting to be rejected? Ive now almost 110,000 QFF points just for cc bonuses.

Thinking of applying for this card. Can you select a credit limit yourself? or does it force it upon you with the max they are willing to give you. I prefer not to have cards above 6k.

Also what is the max credit cards you could have from personal experience before your starting to be rejected? Ive now almost 110,000 QFF points just for cc bonuses.

You can select $6000

You can select your own credit limit, min $6000, max $60,000. I don't think its how may cards you already have its the total max limit, as they will test you ability to repay on the assumption that you have maxed out every card.

Just close them down after your qff points credit to your account.

Just close them down after your qff points credit to your account.

Actually this card QFF point scheme is quite good, especially for a VISA you will be hard pressed t find better. No I dont work for them. But is anyone knows of a better option let me know. I already have AMEX and suffering their decreasing value while merchants hit you for additional 3.5% CC fee.

Actually this card QFF point scheme is quite good, especially for a VISA you will be hard pressed t find better. No I dont work for them. But is anyone knows of a better option let me know. I already have AMEX and suffering their decreasing value while merchants hit you for additional 3.5% CC fee.

I don't think this card gets us points for BPAY payments which is why I still use my ANZ AMEX/VISA platinum combo for BPAY. It only earns 0.5 point $1 (visa) but still better than nothing. Also this card is capped at I think 300,000 points a year.

Any other visa/mastercards that earn QF points on BPAY payments?

If I ever got any where near 300,000 in a year then it would only mean my wife had got hold of the card and I would be ducking CC hitmen for the rest of my life :)

Glad to hear good feedback about this in terms of ease of applying etc. I will be applying in the coming weeks once I've cancelled the last of my Amex cards. The min credit limit is more than enough, more after the points to be honest.

Wow! Application took 10 minutes to fill out, got instant approval, card to arrive in 3-5 business days.

My credit card application was approved too - and they said the card will arrive in 3-5 business days. I had to send in payslip / ID though.

Can't wait to start using this card and cancel my Westpac Earth platinum card! I've been unhappy with it since they imposed the QFF points limit.

I currently have home loan with HSBC, can I have this card for a discount annual fee?

Has anyone received the 35,000 points yet?

Did the online app today and got conditional approval. Have to do the ID form at the Post Office. Looking forward to receiving the points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back