HSBC Qantas Platinum - QC Passes

Status
Not open for further replies.

N860CR

I've got the HSBC QF Plat card sitting in a drawer gathering dust (they keep waiving the annual fee every time I go to close it).

I've got some friends with no status flying in a few weeks and thought the QC passes would be helpful. I called to ask where they were and was told "they were sent in March". Clearly that didn't happen... However I pushed and they said they'd definitely been sent via registered post. Either I've had a very blonde moment, or HSBC are telling porkies (I'm going to say the latter).

Can anyone confirm if they do actually send them via registered post or am I being given the "go away" treatment?

Thanks.

HSBC are pretty ordinary in my recent dealing. They want a stat dec... Which would seem a bit pointless given they're sticking to the claim of "registered mail"

Can anyone confirm if they do actually send them via registered post or am I being given the "go away" treatment?

I would ask them if they have the record of who signed for it and if they could send you a scanned copy of the card/tracking for your "own investigations". If for no other reason than to hear their response. :)

I would ask them if they have the record of who signed for it and if they could send you a scanned copy of the card/tracking for your "own investigations". If for no other reason than to hear their response. :)

"Siiiiirrr weeee have to check with our baaaack office".

"So how do you know I was sent registered then?"

"Yes, no, yes, no" - silence

Almost makes Citi look good

I think the passes are sent by Qantas?

I had issues with the Qantas premium card last year. It took a long time to get 2 passes. Amex kept telling me Qantas has sent them and I had not received them. Call again. Escalated to back office. Call again.

I've got the HSBC QF Plat card sitting in a drawer gathering dust (they keep waiving the annual fee every time I go to close it).

I've got some friends with no status flying in a few weeks and thought the QC passes would be helpful. I called to ask where they were and was told "they were sent in March". Clearly that didn't happen... However I pushed and they said they'd definitely been sent via registered post. Either I've had a very blonde moment, or HSBC are telling porkies (I'm going to say the latter).

Have others been lucky to get BW platinum fee waived when ringing to cancel?

We use ours on every trip, so it's got some spending history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back