Hilton Silver status for AMEX Explorer holder

Status
Not open for further replies.

robertjajajja

Just received the additional card for the 5,000 pts for my Explorer card, found that there is a new benefit of Hilton Silver status in the new booklet.
Checked AMEX website, nothing mentioned.
Quickly checked American Express Login and then found YES there is this new benefit (although not useful for me since got Gold from Platinum).
Did not try to enrol since I got gold. Wouldn't mind this new benefit if I only have an Explorer card.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-05-10 at 7.52.11 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2019-05-10 at 7.52.11 pm.png
    314.8 KB · Views: 42
Wow, they are offering new benefits for the Explorer card holders, hopefully more useful benefits will be available. Then, I’ll put the card to my wallet again.

Might be a sign that they're looking to add a few more benefits to various cards post-points devaluation.

Good to see they are making offers post deval but Hilton silver is pretty useless.

Just tried linking my card to the silver status and got the message "sorry our servers are not responding" looks like it's not live yet.

Have noticed this on my free Plat Reserve (currently have Plat Charge, Hilton Gold) so not much use but interesting....

Curious to see if anyone with any of the airline branded cards (QF / VA) have received any offers of such.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back