HHonors Gold/Diamond for Velocity Gold/Plat

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 29185

Good outcome of a sad situation. I have no idea where this continual fault lies, however VA seems plagued but HH is usually OK (but not without fault). If I were to place a bet on it, VA would be where my chips are placed!

wendlle

Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Gold
I applied around 3 months ago and haven't heard anything from HH.
I need to call Velocity to get them to "chase it up" but haven't found the time as of yet.

FatBoyNotSoSlim

I applied around 3 months ago and haven't heard anything from HH.
I need to call Velocity to get them to "chase it up" but haven't found the time as of yet.
Jump onto Facebook and contact the Hilton Honors team via chat, and follow the steps. I needed to send them screenshots of my status, my election of HH Gold as a reward, and a few links about the terms and conditions. I dealt with maybe 5 different agents, getting a new message every few hours, but it was resolved within 24 hours.

Big Fella

I lodged my HH in early January and had it by mid February, must be one of the lucky ones

wendlle

Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Gold
Jump onto Facebook and contact the Hilton Honors team via chat, and follow the steps. I needed to send them screenshots of my status, my election of HH Gold as a reward, and a few links about the terms and conditions. I dealt with maybe 5 different agents, getting a new message every few hours, but it was resolved within 24 hours.

Ok weird I went to their Facebook page and wrote a message to them just saying that I hadn’t been upgraded yet
Never got a reply but got an email today saying I’ve been upgraded to gold until March 2020
Didn’t have to send them anything

kamchatsky

Established Member
Got email from Hilton today that I have been upgraded to Diamond, 5 weeks after my initial Opt-in. I am happy that I don't have to chase them up for it.

Expire at end of March 2020 as well.

Your simple solution to home security. Quickly view what’s happening at home when you're not there, giving you peace of mind.

Simple plug-in installation means you’ll be up and running in no time.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..