Hello from Adelaide!

tao_au

Newbie
Joined
Sep 29, 2026
Posts
3
Hi everyone, new member here from Adelaide! I've been lurking for a while and finally decided to join. I fly mostly domestic for work with the occasional trip to Asia, and I'm keen to learn how to make my points work harder. Looking forward to learning from you all!
 
Read our AFF credit card guides and start earning more points now.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back
Top