Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

hay [financial service] new fin tech in Aust

coolsteps

Check out Hay, a awesome digital transaction account. I get 1% back anytime I spend $10 or less on my Hay account. That’s coffee , bus fare , milk 🥛... anything. it has its purpose for getting cash back on small bills that credit cards dont earn points on ie ato and other gov bills etc overseas purchases , its prepaid account so good for online subcriptions if you forget to cancel and so on.

you need to use mobile to down load app to sign up. hurry to become a founder member limited spaces. pm me if intersted for my referral so you can get 1% back when you refer someone else.

it only takes 5 minutes, Say hello to Hay

[Mod Note] Thread title updated to remove the term "Bank" as noted by an AFF member, Hay is a financial services licensed holder and not a bank

Last edited by a moderator:

The Qantas Premier Platinum Card delivers up to 100k Qantas Points, 75 bonus Status Credits, complimentary lounge invitations and travel insurance. All this with a reduced first-year annual fee of $199.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

AisleSeat

Established Member
Flights
My Map
Ugh, apparently my ID wasn't legible, so I go sent a link to reupload and do face verification again, except that doesn't work. Pretty poor.

DeKa

Established Member
Qantas
Gold
Virgin
Red
Flights
My Map
I just used @AisleSeat ’s link, thank you.
If you’d like to earn 1% cash back on spends <$10 please feel free to use my referral link below. Do note that if you have an ad blocker like Pihole or NextDNS operating the signup does stall at the ID check stage as pointed out above.

👋 Check out Hay, my awesome digital transaction account. By referring a friend that signs up, I get 1% back anytime I spend $10 or less on my Hay account. That’s coffee ☕, bus fare 🚌, milk 🥛... anything.

Use my referral link https://hellohay.page.link/CYpb to sign up, it only takes 5 minutes, and refer so you can get it too.

AisleSeat

Established Member
Flights
My Map
I just used @AisleSeat ’s link, thank you.
If you’d like to earn 1% cash back on spends <$10 please feel free to use my referral link below. Do note that if you have an ad blocker like Pihole or NextDNS operating the signup does stall at the ID check stage as pointed out above.

👋 Check out Hay, my awesome digital transaction account. By referring a friend that signs up, I get 1% back anytime I spend $10 or less on my Hay account. That’s coffee ☕, bus fare 🚌, milk 🥛... anything.

Use my referral link https://hellohay.page.link/CYpb to sign up, it only takes 5 minutes, and refer so you can get it too.
Thanks! I got the app notification that my referral link had been used.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khoobh16