Has anyone's MR points disappeared...

Status
Not open for further replies.

soundawake

from their account? On both desktop and ios app, my ascent points have vanished. As well as the 'local champion' page on the app. Is it just me or is it everyone?

Mine have just re appeared, but the local champion section hasnt recognised that I shopped with two of my chosen retailers yesterday. Does it take a while to update?

Also, I am going around in circles on my account page on my desktop. Under membership rewards, I click on 'view and redeem'. It then takes me to another page but I'm not logged in, and I click on 'log in to your account'. I do that, and it takes me back to the main account page again. Annoying!

Points for my VFF Amex had vanished but have now reappeared.

Mine disappeared yesterday but returned today.

Local champion status seems to be back to normal now too.

No problem here, but I imagine this would have caused a moment of panic!

My velocity amex points went missing yesterday, showed up this afternoon, and have gone missing again, although this time with a message saying that they were having issues with the website and to ring if it was urgent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back