Guestsbehaving badly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shelf

It wasn't necessary for criminal proceedings. There was no criminal intent.

And insurers take a risk anyway. What would have happened to that $500,000 bill if it wasn't clear who/what caused the damage?

The argument would be a reckless indifference to his actions.

Get paid up to 25% in real cash from your everyday purchases from leading companies such as Virgin Australia, Booking.com, Coles, Apple, Microsoft and much more. Free to join and no catches!

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Grooba

Established Member
Such a tragedy that something so silly can end up like this.

get me outta here

Qantas
LT Silver
I wish I could quietly say to his family that our thoughts are with them at this tragic time and that we really do not blame him for this 'prank' gone terribly wrong.

(Although I mean the royal 'we' as I don't mean to speak for others)

Last edited:

juddles

Suspended
Qantas
Platinum 1
As per most online stories, this incident seems to attract a group (pack) mentality of public opinión. Up until he topped himself he was ridiculed as an idiot. After he died it is suddenly a sad and tragic event. I think the world would be a better place if we all took a deep breath and thought about all the variables before we shoot our mouths off.

straitman

Enthusiast
Qantas
LT Gold
Virgin
Gold
As per most online stories, this incident seems to attract a group (pack) mentality of public opinión. Up until he topped himself he was ridiculed as an idiot. After he died it is suddenly a sad and tragic event. I think the world would be a better place if we all took a deep breath and thought about all the variables before we shoot our mouths off.
.... and I believe that applies to a bunch of the previous posts in this thread :!:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..