Good use for citi rewards points?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zippy7

Hi guys,

I've accumulated a few points with the citi rewards, but now that Westpac have given me a platinum altitude card, I am thinking of cashing out my points.

Does anyone have any suggestions for good value points redemptions?

Cheers.

Hi guys,

I've accumulated a few points with the citi rewards, but now that Westpac have given me a platinum altitude card, I am thinking of cashing out my points.

Cheers.

I believe you can exchange them for QF points?

Hi guys,

Cheers.

Not sure how many points you earn ina year...

But if was me I would stick with Citi and put points to SQ for Saver J's.

Per $ to SQ Citi will gain 0.66 where Altitude will only gain 0.5.

Currently Citi has the best deal on Visa for SQ Kris points so I am surprised to see your question.
To be very frank I won't use a Westpac card other than their co-branded Amex and I have been a customer of theirs since 1983.
Their Visa deal is now totally ordinary at half a point a dollar so vote with your feet!
I just got my Citi card running on the net and what an improvement they have made. All done in 5 minutes and no call centre calls compared with last year.
Lovetravellingoz is right on target with his entry.
SQ Kris have a 30% discount until 14th April for selected on line redemptions for Economy bookings which is the best I have seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back