Getting my Citibank Sig reward points into someone else's KF account?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glider_

MrGlider would like to book us some SQ tickets using Krisflyer points, but is about 10k short. I have enough Citibank rewards points to cover this (but not enough to book my own ticket). So I want to get my points to MrGlider.

However, Citibank says that I can't just 'share' my reward points with MrGlider's Citibank card, and once the points are swept to KF points in my account Krisflyer says that I can't share those with MrGlider either.

I was wondering if I'm allowed to change my Krisflyer account linked to Citibank to MrGlider's to get my points swept into his KF acct that way?

Or does anyone else have a simple method to overcome the hurdle?

You can indeed share Citibank points between family members. You need to make the request in writing by post or fax. Details at this link under 'rewards program' tab:
Credit Cards/ Frequently Asked Questions - Citibank Australia

MrGlider would like to book us some SQ tickets using Krisflyer points, but is about 10k short. I have enough Citibank rewards points to cover this (but not enough to book my own ticket). So I want to get my points to MrGlider.

However, Citibank says that I can't just 'share' my reward points with MrGlider's Citibank card, and once the points are swept to KF points in my account Krisflyer says that I can't share those with MrGlider either.

I was wondering if I'm allowed to change my Krisflyer account linked to Citibank to MrGlider's to get my points swept into his KF acct that way?

Or does anyone else have a simple method to overcome the hurdle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back