SPOKE TOO SOON
Having said the last update would be the last unless something went wrong, something went wrong. An issue with the tug on pushback damaged the nose wheel, which now needs an inspection. So after thirty minutes sitting there we returned to the gate and deplaned.
Next flight is 09:45, so I'm back in the lounge. Assuming that one isn't delayed, I'll be twenty-five minutes ahead of the flight I was originally booked on - which, given I'd flown ahead to save two and a half hours, is a fairly comprehensive handing back of the winnings.
Having said the last update would be the last unless something went wrong, something went wrong. An issue with the tug on pushback damaged the nose wheel, which now needs an inspection. So after thirty minutes sitting there we returned to the gate and deplaned.
Next flight is 09:45, so I'm back in the lounge. Assuming that one isn't delayed, I'll be twenty-five minutes ahead of the flight I was originally booked on - which, given I'd flown ahead to save two and a half hours, is a fairly comprehensive handing back of the winnings.
