FHR Benefits for multiple rooms?

Daver6

Enthusiast
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Gold
A quick search of the internet suggests benefits such as room upgrades, breakfast and early/late check in/out applies for up to 3 rooms when booked through FHR.

My question is about the property benefit (ie what's usually a $100USD credit to use at the hotel). If one books more than one room is there a $100 per room for for the entire booking only?

Solution
Well I'll answer my own question. I emailed the Amex concierge team for clarification.

The Credit is per room , So each room will get 100USD Each it can not be added up into a total and go onto one room

Ie if you all went to dinner together you could each put 100USD towards the bill per room.

This is good news!
Well I'll answer my own question. I emailed the Amex concierge team for clarification.

The Credit is per room , So each room will get 100USD Each it can not be added up into a total and go onto one room

Ie if you all went to dinner together you could each put 100USD towards the bill per room.

This is good news!

Solution
This is good news!

This is good news, but it sounds like you'd need to ensure the restaurant/bar splits the bill evenly between rooms? Or start a different tab for each room at the beginning?

Seems like a hassle, you'd think that it could be pooled as long as you booked the rooms together, checked in together, and were settling the room charges on the one card.

Last edited:
This is good news, but it sounds like you'd need to ensure the restaurant/bar splits the bill evenly between rooms? Or starts a different tab for each room at the start?

Seems like a hassle, you'd think that it could be pooled as long as you booked the rooms together, checked in together, and were settling the room charges on the one card.

While a bit of a hassle, it's still better than only $100 credit for the three rooms.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back