Feedback on the AFF website & brand refresh

Thanks to everyone who has posted feedback in here - again, it's really appreciated. We have passed everything that we need to fix on to our IT team, who are (slowly, but surely) actioning the bugs.

We've moved this thread to the suggestions & feedback forum, as with the lack of action on the thread we don't feel it requires its own separate forum at the top. Obviously, if you have any continuing suggestions/feedback, feel free to post it in the thread.
 
Just a question - frequently when I hit on "new posts" the notification icon momentarily lights up with 6 notifications then resets to none.
Or some other combination of a higher number and a lower number.
I can't find any setting for filters which I could have inadvertently applied.
It isn't signifiant but my curiosity is aroused.
 
Last edited:
Read our AFF credit card guides and start earning more points now.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Just a question - frequently when I hit on "new posts" the notification icon momentarily lights up with 6 notifications then resets to none.
Or some other combination of a higher number and a lower number.
I can't find any setting for filters which I could have inadvertently applied.
It isn't signifiant but my curiosity is aroused.
They'll be missed notifications. Click on "Show all" and you might see some further (older) notifications. If you can't be bothered just "Clear all".
 
They'll be missed notifications. Click on "Show all" and you might see some further (older) notifications. If you can't be bothered just "Clear all".
Thank you, mystery solved, curiosity assuaged.
 

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back
Top