Fee free NAB cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

dscorpcom10

Qantas
LT Silver
Virgin
Platinum
Don't forget if you are a NAB shareholder with at least 500 ordinary shares, your premium cards are fee free if your annual expenditure is more than $7500/annum.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't forget if you are a NAB shareholder with at least 500 ordinary shares, your premium cards are fee free if your annual expenditure is more than $7500/annum.

That's a good tip. Min parcel of shares 500 (approx $15000 at todays value).

NAB Shareholder Benefits - National Australia Bank Group - NAB

Listed companies have become "thrifty" with Shareholder bonuses in the last decade. Last good one was the Coles Myer Shareholder discount card.

No need to go shopping to buy 500 Nab ordinary shares, besides bank shares are currently too expensive in this uncertain economic environment, or to spend more than $7500/annum for the sole purpose of an annual fee waiver. Just tell Nab you would like to close the account due to the annual fee charge pointing out that other financial institutions who value your credit card business more than they do are offering you an annual fee waiver for life. Tell them to match the offer or close it ! I did just that ! I had this card sitting in the drawer for 10 months now since I received the Qantas bonus points and they had absolutely no hesitation in offering me the second annual fee waiver and invited me to call back next year for the subsequent waiver. Don't freeze valuable capital buying approximately $15,600 worth of shares for an annual fee waiver, that's a no brainer, just make the call !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back