Expert Flyer Question -Answer needed | Page 2 | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Expert Flyer Question -Answer needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

coyote501

JohnK said:
How late did you book the RTW? It is possible that the flights had reached the pre-allocation limit as has been discussed already in this thread.
The booking was made in January 07.... I made a minor change to it early April (added extra leg) and the tickets were issued in March.

JohnK said:
Why not call QF and check if they can allocate seats for your RTW trip. If not able to allocate a seat for the first sector then at least try getting a seat allocated for the remaining sectors.
I have no status only PB...

coyote501

JohnK said:
Maybe I am wrong but I would have thought as a QC member you could add a permanent seat request in your profile and also request seats before checkin.

Making seat requests.
I think you are limited to certain selections of seats ... such as Window/Aisle or Forward or Rear cabin etc

Kiwi Flyer

coyote501 said:
On a side note ...when de seats get allocated by the airlines and when would they appear on viewtrip and check my trip.
Per my blog entry, viewtrip works on airlines using Apollo/Galileo - ie UA, AC, EI, AZ, etc. AA uses Sabre - ie virtually there tool.

coyote501

Kiwi Flyer said:
Per my blog entry, viewtrip works on airlines using Apollo/Galileo - ie UA, AC, EI, AZ, etc. AA uses Sabre - ie virtually there tool.
Thanks Kiwi... Handy blog to keep.

Thanks to everyone else.... hopefully when I turn up there will be a seat for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.