Earlier start for Shop Small this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Homer

Established Member
My AMEX rep gave me the heads up this afternoon that Shop Small should be back "by April" this year, rather than the usual October or November launch. And the point-of-sale merchandise has already been ordered. So good news for Shop Small fans.

Just in case it helps :) he was careful to say "by April" and I got the feeling that this might be his way of not specifically saying "March".

If it's like the August 2014 'lite' run ($5 credit for $20 spend) then it's bit of a non-event.

Shop small was great last year. Worked out great for a bar crawl one night too :D

Would be great if this were true.
I just spoke to a friend of mine, who's business participates in Shop Small every year and they have not heard anything about this years promotion. Apparently their new AMEX promotional stuff just arrived too and nothing mentioning shop small.

My AMEX rep gave me the heads up this afternoon that Shop Small should be back "by April" this year, rather than the usual October or November launch. And the point-of-sale merchandise has already been ordered. So good news for Shop Small fans.

Thanks for letting us know!

Shop Small Weekend 14-15 May - 3 x spend $20 get $10

Haven't seen this posted anywhere but Amex are doing Shop Small this coming weekend - 3 x spend $20 get $10 credit at Shop Small participating merchants.

Not sure if this applies to all cardholders but I got it for my Plat Edge and Velocity Amex. Capped at 30,000 cardholders.

https://shopsmallaustralia.com/Shoppers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Recent Posts

Back