DSC offer for flights before end Feb 22

burnt

I booked a few reward tickets when the last DSC offer was current for flights taken before the end of Feb 2022.
Given all the current lockdowns etc do you think there is any likelihood of QF allowing a date change that would take the date AFTER original final date and be when hopefully there were no travel restrictions. My flights originate in OOL and are to PHE via either SYD or MEL to PER then PHE and return via similar ports.
Any thoughts?

We've Increased Our Flying to 30 Destinations Across Australia. Book With Us Today. Change Your Flight, Fee-Free and As Often As You Like for Travel up to 30 Apr 22*. Contactless Check-in. Special Safety Protocols. New Cleaning Practices. Online Check-in.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Solutions
Qantas
Platinum
You can rebook for after Feb, but you won't get DSC for sure.
I think many here expect Qantas will run another round of DSC when interstate travel restriction are removed.

burnt

You can rebook for after Feb, but you won't get DSC for sure.
I think many here expect Qantas will run another round of DSC when interstate travel restriction are removed.
Lets see, think I will cancel and get full points refund, my problem is that I live normally in 4217 and booked my runs from OOL but I am stuck in Perth for another six months so I also dont know when we will have unrestricted travel to/from WA?

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Currently Active Users