Discover America: Daily Getaways 2012 (Amex)

Status
Not open for further replies.

burmans

Did anyone here manage to participate in this last time. I know it says you are supposed to be US Resident but appears the AMEX Billing address is the only way they check this and I know from AA posts some have managed to find a way around this through other portals.

So wondering if anyone with a non-US CC on this forum managed to participate last year!

I can confirm I was successfully able to purchase Priority Club points last time (and the points counted towards status as well).

The only thing to keep in mind is that if it works the same as last year then the points purchased in this promo count towards status (unlike the C&P's). For most people I don't think they'll struggle too much to reach Platinum anyway, but for those that need a top up then it's a cheap way to do it.

The only thing to keep in mind is that if it works the same as last year then the points purchased in this promo count towards status (unlike the C&P's). For most people I don't think they'll struggle too much to reach Platinum anyway, but for those that need a top up then it's a cheap way to do it.
True, but the only thing Platinum seems to provide with ICH PC are the status bonus points; nice to have but not worth specifically chasing IMHO.

[disclaimer]
I made platinum for two years running and earned 250K+ PC points with Crack the case with only 15 nights, this will expire in December and I don't anticipate feeling any pain.

So I guess my attitude is a little different from that of many.
[/disclaimer]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back