Digital version of Altitude QF Platinum card

Status
Not open for further replies.

desafinado74

Hi guys,

I got approved for the above card 3 days ago.
The Westpac email said that i can use the digital version of the card via the app.

As i don't have any Westpac bank accounts, can i still access the digital card via the app ?

Thank you.

Solution
Thank you for your reply. I went to the branch to pick up the card , and everything got sorted out.
You are right. You will need to use Apple or Google Pay if you want to use the digital version of your card.
From memory I got access to the card numbers date and a dynamic cvv on the app 24h after approval. The numbers can be used to purchase online, or can be used to set up google pay. Anyway you are already sorted out :)
I have the same card at the moment, I don't see any options that allow the Westpac App or 'digital card' in the app to pay merchants.

I needed the actual card to set up Apple Pay and have been using Apple Pay since.

I have the same card at the moment, I don't see any options that allow the Westpac App or 'digital card' in the app to pay merchants.

I needed the actual card to set up Apple Pay and have been using Apple Pay since.

Thank you for your reply. I went to the branch to pick up the card , and everything got sorted out.
You are right. You will need to use Apple or Google Pay if you want to use the digital version of your card.

From memory I got access to the card numbers date and a dynamic cvv on the app 24h after approval. The numbers can be used to purchase online, or can be used to set up google pay. Anyway you are already sorted out :)

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back