Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Digital Passenger Declaration

Beano

Qantas
Platinum
Personally I would welcome the digital card but hopefully they don't make all entries mandatory. I don't usually enter phone and email details in the handwritten card. If pressed I give an International landline or an non-accessible international mobile number. If it is about tracing someone then good luck as they can chase me from the first, and only, address I give where I'm unlikely to be for more than 12 hours. The airlines already have my contact details so should be no problem to go that way to contact me where I have my email address and all my phone numbers.

jgm

Frankly, I'm surprised you give those greedy telcos any money for your home internet if that's how you feel about them.
I pay $60/mth for UNLIMITED high speed NBN. Try getting anywhere near that for a mobile connection.

Daver6

Solutions
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Red
I pay $60/mth for UNLIMITED high speed NBN. Try getting anywhere near that for a mobile connection.

You're comparing apples and oranges. Not really sure what point you're trying to make here.

The Qantas Premier Platinum Card delivers up to 100k Qantas Points, 75 bonus Status Credits, complimentary lounge invitations and travel insurance. All this with a reduced first-year annual fee of $199.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

Pu Koh

Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Platinum
We should just adopt the American system with the touch screens before immigration. Will give us something to do while the luggage makes it's way to the belt.

milehighclub

Established Member
Solutions
We should just adopt the American system with the touch screens before immigration. Will give us something to do while the luggage makes it's way to the belt.

I think in the current climate, people will want to avoid touching anything.

A flat phone battery will be the deal breaker for many here!

Welcome to AFF Julib.

I think almost every airline has in seat power these days, so no excuse not to arrive with a charged phone ready to go. But I am sure there will be some form of back up for those that have a flat phone, or don't use a smart phone at all.

Beano

Qantas
Platinum
Got to make sure you have the cable as well and not locked in the checked bags.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lincoln38