Credit Limit Downgrade

bwup2

Me having the grand-fathered Platinum Reserve Credit Card with free $400 credit, looking for downgrade the limit to the minimal. Any experience that how low can this card goes down to? The T&C shows me $3,000 yet is that possible to go lower beyond this number.

Any experience is appreciated. Cheers.

Me having the grand-fathered Platinum Reserve Credit Card with free $400 credit, looking for downgrade the limit to the minimal. Any experience that how low can this card goes down to? The T&C shows me $3,000 yet is that possible to go lower beyond this number.

Any experience is appreciated. Cheers.
I think you can do this online ( I certainly did for the Edge) and it’s tells you what the minimum is!

$2000 on mine as well, but I've had it for a while and applied for it as part of the Plat Charge. Though if I go to the 'change credit limit' page, the minimum new limit I can request on that card is $3000, even though you can normally apply for a higher limit in $100 increments. Looks like the product minimum limit has changed at some point, but those on a $2k limit are obviously grandfathered in until or unless they change it to a higher one.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Recent Posts

Back