Concert Tickets via AMEX Platinum Card concierge

A colleague got four VIP tickets for a T Swift show in Melbourne through her concierge without going through Ticketek when tickets were initially released. When she requested four additional ones some months later, concierge couldn’t source it for her. As a Platinum Charge holder I had to go through Ticketek last year. Got VIP Coldplay and Bruno Mars (Japan) tickets two months before the event and well after ticket release. No such luck with Sza tickets though.

A colleague got four VIP tickets for a T Swift show in Melbourne through her concierge without going through Ticketek when tickets were initially released. When she requested four additional ones some months later, concierge couldn’t source it for her. As a Platinum Charge holder I had to go through Ticketek last year. Got VIP Coldplay and Bruno Mars (Japan) tickets two months before the event and well after ticket release. No such luck with Sza tickets though.
Forgot to say my colleague is Centurion.

I used them for Pink’s last tour in ‘18 (I think) getting VIP well after sale commenced. Something else worth considering was when Adele came in ‘17 I actually went through the Marvel (or whatever its now called) stadium directly when no luck w the ticket outlets.

Amex gave out a bunch of Comp tickets including hospitality for the SYD concert last week.
Someone on one of my Facebook groups scored an invite.
They are a PC holder not Centurion.

Back