Commonwealth Awards ... Is it any good

Status
Not open for further replies.

steve

Hi,

Has anyone got Commonwealth Awards Membership? It is any good? I heard they have a website as well, what can you actually do on the site, do they have a good range or redemptions?

Would love to hear from anyone that has had any positive or really bad experiences with these guys before I make the big mistake in joining up with them

Thanks

steve said:
Hi,

Has anyone got Commonwealth Awards Membership? It is any good? I heard they have a website as well, what can you actually do on the site, do they have a good range or redemptions?

Would love to hear from anyone that has had any positive or really bad experiences with these guys before I make the big mistake in joining up with them

Thanks

Steve,

I find that the site is like so many others, which means that you are able get out of it as much as you need.
They appear to have a reasonably good range of redemptions however I can't really comment :oops: as all I have done is transfer points to my QF membership. :idea: I believe the site is easier that the Westpac Altitude site if that's any help. :D :D :D

CBA rewards

Commonwealth Bank (CBA) credit card has 55 days interest free, as does Citibank and Amex all others have 44days or less.
CBA rewards I use is mostly the $25 Caltex card for buying fuel and LPG.
They have other benefits which you will notice when you use them at the petrol station and think laterally.

bludy hell im so pissed off about this.. im going off so badly right now i need to tell someone.. %&$#!!!!

Commonwealth awards, im having a very bad experiance right now, I order a Sony PS3 console, and.. it says it will be delivered within 14 working days guarantee. then the long 18days of waiting are over than i get pissed off its not here yet like they promised, I ring up. Then they say the warehouse or whatever is out of stock, wait until August 1 (i bet they still wont give it) and today is the 7th of July.

I'm not fkn waiting 2 months, and better yet, I can't cancel the order! (i used 91000 points + $230)

I'm gona ring up again later.

If your ordering an item there, dont be 100% sure its going to come when you want it too.

Gift vouchers should be alright but items, ..:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back