Commbank Premier Perks - Dec 2022

kallinch

Hi all,

FYI - Currently in chats with CBA Premier rep, current benefits they're highlighting outside of what is listed here:

-One human/local based point of contact (no need for call centre branch), more experienced and faster turnarounds (or able to request exceptions/waivers)
-Discounted/free NBN/mobile plans (depending on new finanace or refin of home loan)
-Discounted conveyancing
-No fees at all / fee waiver for Diamond card

I've requested the following, to see how compeitive and noted I'm in contact with NAB and WBC equivalent. Should find out this week what exceptions/waivers they can get:
-Waiver on fee for Ultimate card (as that appears better than Diamond for perks)
-World debit card (which isn't avail publically)
-Best savings rate
-Best variable rate for refin
-Benefit and difference in opting for CBA Private over Premier (tbh seems the same from gleaning brochure info)

Note also eligibility is lower than what they list.

Curious to hear who else may know of other perks they have hidden or what the other big4 banks can offer?

Cheers

I've used this in the past. It all comes down to your relationship manager. I had someone who was amazing. After they left things went downhill and I moved my business elsewhere.

All the various savings etc you can pretty much get anywhere with a little negotiating. For me it was the single point of contact who excelled at saving me time and making my life easy.

Hi all,

FYI - Currently in chats with CBA Premier rep, current benefits they're highlighting outside of what is listed here:

-One human/local based point of contact (no need for call centre branch), more experienced and faster turnarounds (or able to request exceptions/waivers)
-Discounted/free NBN/mobile plans (depending on new finanace or refin of home loan)
-Discounted conveyancing
-No fees at all / fee waiver for Diamond card

I've requested the following, to see how compeitive and noted I'm in contact with NAB and WBC equivalent. Should find out this week what exceptions/waivers they can get:
-Waiver on fee for Ultimate card (as that appears better than Diamond for perks)
-World debit card (which isn't avail publically)
-Best savings rate
-Best variable rate for refin
-Benefit and difference in opting for CBA Private over Premier (tbh seems the same from gleaning brochure info)

Note also eligibility is lower than what they list.

Curious to hear who else may know of other perks they have hidden or what the other big4 banks can offer?

Cheers

I never knew something like this even existed. I had just submitted a form to be contacted by the Premier Banking just for the benefit "best variable rate for refin" as our mortgage is coming out of fixed rate in less than 3 months and would like to understand what they could offer before I shop around .

I never knew something like this even existed. I had just submitted a form to be contacted by the Premier Banking just for the benefit "best variable rate for refin" as our mortgage is coming out of fixed rate in less than 3 months and would like to understand what they could offer before I shop around .

I would suggest you're still better off using a good mortgage broker.

I never knew something like this even existed. .
pretty much every bank has always had this service, you just need to be profitable enough to have been allocated to such a dedicated Relationship manager. Formerly this person was your actual Bank Manager, or in larger branches which would have had secondary levels of portfolio managers. Its a service that changes over time but these days its kept under the hat somewhat otherwise every bogan would want one.

Does this service offer any actual useful perks - I’m thinking the Ultimate Awards card for free (otherwise $35pcm) or is it just the Wealth Package that offers that benefit?

Contemplating a move from HSBC Premier - I’m actually happy with them and value the international benefits but doing some maths. Can’t really see the point of CBA Premier if the perks are just as advertised on the website - nothing tangible there

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back